Fitting front fog lights in bumper??

hey,
went down to the local motorworld and they were selling a set of lower front fog lights for £10.
these lights are on most cars nower days and are on the super s models but i only have a "L" an i really like the look of them on the road. the guy said they are a great price if you know the electronics and have got the time to make the wholes in the bumper.
i can make the whole but dont have a clue about the electrics! my front left headlight doesnt work at the moment either, but leaving that aside, do you think buying these are a good idea and does anyone have any advice on the electrical part of installing them.
any advice on my headlight other than checking the fuses and the bulb would be helpfull, as i have already thried that.
cheers:grinning:

You should buy my front bumper that is for sale and it comes with the fog lamps?

i've just seen them in your other post. not quite the style i'm looking for. i wanted the fog lights to look like they are on the outside of the headlamps rather than in between. call me vain. looks like someone wants it anyway. see you at the mids meet!

Back