Fitted NISMO Goodies!

Kirton

Renault Sport
Well thanks to Nismo_K12 I now have a Nismo Grille and Indicators. Looks a LOT! better than the standard ones. anyway, I've attached a pic so you can decide yourself.

Attachments

• Photo-0065.jpg
    Photo-0065.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 431
tse_adam said:
very nice but i would still recommend removing the light mask! hehe, not my thing sorry! hehe

Part of me can see where u're coming from there, but i think it wouldn't look as good without it!!

I love it the way it is :D

looks good, not keen on the light covers though.

have you thought about removing the nissan badge from the bonnet? i think it would suit the new grill :)

nismo you got rx8 now?

Dr Zoidberg said:
have you thought about removing the nissan badge from the bonnet? i think it would suit the new grill :)

Yeah I have mate, but I dont fancy two dents in my bonnet. So I was thinking of just spraying the badge black instead.

well i think it makes the car luk less froggy dont u think ? in away its more aggressive. luks better if the head lights are tinted

How easy are the grills to fit? That was going to be the next thing i did?
And do the indicators flash at the correct speed?

Cheers Si :)

Bmx_Bandit said:
How easy are the grills to fit? That was going to be the next thing i did?
And do the indicators flash at the correct speed?

Cheers Si :)

The grilles fit fine, its the back of the indicators u have to do a little modification to.

The indicators do flash faster... well my left one does, fk knows why!? lol!

Dr Zoidberg said:
do tell?

kirton, how about a smaller nissan badge? that may look better and you'll not have dents :)

I think am just gonna paint it until I eventually get round to gettin the bonnet and front bumper painted and get it smoothed over then. coz theres a canny few stone chips on the front.

tommo said:
which is???!

....LUSH!

damnit you k12'ers like to keep thing quiet lol

i do prefer the nismo grill and the car looks quite cool. K12s are growing on me slowly. just needs bigger wheels now bud!

tommo said:
damnit you k12'ers like to keep thing quiet lol

i do prefer the nismo grill and the car looks quite cool. K12s are growing on me slowly. just needs bigger wheels now bud!

They are on there way. arrive 15th sept. lol!

lol... i would post and tell you, but i'll let him say it. they are lush like. cant wait till you get them lee. BEAST! lol

tse_adam said:
very nice but i would still recommend removing the light mask! hehe, not my thing sorry! hehe

has anyone tried removing the glass and spraying the unit under it black??? to keep the stalth look?

paul_k10_Lx said:
has anyone tried removing the glass and spraying the unit under it black??? to keep the stalth look?

It is already tinted under where the light covers are.

paul_k10_Lx said:
can u not tint the whole lot

I don't know what the law is on that. But if you wouldn't get pulled for it, I imagine you would have to send them to get professionally done, otherwise spraying them urself would block a lot of light and probs look ####e

Ah rite! i dunno, never thought of that. Probably still darken the lights due to there being nothing to reflect it out from behind the bulb anymore if you get me? but it would look quite good.

nismo_k12 said:
thought he was getting the 18's from ripspeed?

nah, he opted for the 17's, thought the 18's wud maybe buckle to easily... 60 quid a rim... cant be splashin that out everytime he goes over a stone! cant beat abit of halfords quality!

Dan_K11 said:
nah, he opted for the 17's, thought the 18's wud maybe buckle to easily... 60 quid a rim... cant be splashin that out everytime he goes over a stone! cant beat abit of halfords quality!

hahaha! 'ripspeed'. Nah seriously though av ordered Volk Racing TE37's.

All ripspeed wheels are either TSW or team dynamics wheels......and come with either kumho ecsta tyres or yokohama A539's

actualy rather good quality even though they may not look very good...lol

the quality of the wheels look canny crap, and then the designs as you say look even worse. but you get what you pay for i suppose. id rather roll on steelies. but anyways t-minus 2 weeks or summit till the Volks arrive Lee! and then we'll see how much lowering it needs and go from there!

k12 mods.

Kirton said:
Well thanks to Nismo_K12 I now have a Nismo Grille and Indicators. Looks a LOT! better than the standard ones. anyway, I've attached a pic so you can decide yourself.
The grill and headlight cowls look kool K. I'd like to fit a grill to my 160, but not if the indis don't work proper. Nice work dude.:k12yellow

Back