First Car K11, easy modification advice?

As in the title! just got a K11 w reg 1l 16v, what can i do to mod it easily and relatively cheap? i like the look of the modded bonnet and grill!

wheels and a little low usualy do the "look" trick :), and dont cost loads or theirs a turbo up for sale ?

Air filter is a good start on the engine and it doesnt matter about milage :) cone or just an a new clean panel filter

Exhaust can be anything from Sportex to cheapo weld on boxes

Lows and alloys and bump strips removed

List goes on its all about what you want, As frank says check out peoples blogs for ideas and tips, thats what im doing!

I think the best way to start, is spraying your badges/grill, or de badging and de bumpstripping :).

DSCF3848-1.jpg

Add a front splitter, change your grille to an open mouth one, debadge and de-side strip... More expensive stuff, change your wheels for alloys and get some 40mm lowering springs.

And most importantly as you're a new driver go easy, be careful and DECLARE YOUR MODIFICATIONS! :D

In halfords they have a special section on go faster stripes, in all colours and sizes, give them a try its a step further than you are now!!

If money is an issue for lowering springs, then a grinder is your best friend for now!! ;)

J

Tech936 said:
How and we're have people found lowering springs for 80 if so msg me with details lol

Humphris Oxford. You'll find the pdf price list through Google. Be sure to be sitting down when you read it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back