Find me a BackBox?

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Hey, Im after a backbox for my micra just to 1) give it that look, 2)Make it sound a lil' lil' bit nicer & 3) Because i can...:D

I want one that will fit perfect in mainly because of the splitter at the bottom, like what James has on his SR...

Any help is great, BTW no bigger than 3"....

Thankyoouu!

Darren.

The one fitted to mine is a Janspeed backbox, it fits really nicely in the standard exhaust hole, and makes quite a nice noise :)

James.

Janspeed one is good, so are the Ashley Competiton ones.

I've the powerflow one, and its one of the nicest noises i heard when it was just the Backbox.

ive got the remus one. £108 brand new direct bolt on and sounds great with a induction kit. :)

My first K11 had a power flow customer twin 3 1/2 inch exit which sounded very noisey, however when my GF sold me the car she talked me into leaving it on the car :(.

My SR has a std exit but i'm putting a janspeed one on this weekend (weather permitting). Janspeed are a good make and they don't cost the earth either!

Hi, I've Just bought a PECO B1 Backbox, its classed as a performance exhaust, and according to them should increase the bhp by 3-4...

Later in the future i will prob get a 57i induction kit and boost it up 7-8 bhp...hopefully :D

D4R73N said:
Hi, I've Just bought a PECO B1 Backbox, its classed as a performance exhaust, and according to them should increase the bhp by 3-4...

Later in the future i will prob get a 57i induction kit and boost it up 7-8 bhp...hopefully :D

sorry mate, but it wont. maybe 3/4 total :s

Back