Finally gave in after a year!

simmo

Official micra geek!
After a year or two on here i'v actually forked out for a membership! May even turn up to some northwest meets too!

Oh yeah just thought, will i get an email askin me what colour stickers i want? lol

paddymarsden said:
waaahhhoooooo well done mate :D

where abouts do you live ?

NW by any chance

I do indeed. I live on the wirral so only bout 10/20 miles from you.

Nope, right on the tip of the Wirral. I live in a town called Moreton but i doubt you will have been here. Its Basically classed as Wallasey though.

How near to st helens are you?

well i know that place very well as my baby was taken there after i had my crash last feb

still there i think, loads of scrappies on the wirral isnt there

loads of spares for you mate !

Yeah theres plenty of scrap yards down the birkenhead docks. Unfortunatly the people that run them are the usual unpleasent types you get in scrap yards so i dont go down as often as i would like! Iv never really hgad any good finds round here, all the scrapped micras are bog standard!

Good to finally see the whole site!

thanks for joining, you have PM for sticker choice.

Let me know and your pack will be posted tomorrow :)

thanks
Kev

PM sent. Its been a fair while since iv been able to use the Private messaging on this site!

I will be a moving advertisment for the club before you know it!!

stonesie said:
Haha i didnt last anywhere near as long, just signed up for Bronze membership (big spender me:grinning: )
I'm feeling quite extravagant tonight so i went the whole hog!

Have you put the Gear box in yet stonesie?

nah not had time at work, saturday morning its going in with a new clutch.

I am feeling flush too, just sold some bits off the BMW.

good stuff, let me know how you get on

Question for admin: Whys my post counter stuck on 1? I'm official :D now so shouldnt i get it back to what it was?!

Arnold said:
Nice one simmo! welcome aboard
Iv already been aboard for nearly two years as a stowaway, but now i'm an official member of the CREW!!!

Kev said:
Membership pack will be in the post tomorrow.

thanks
Kev
My girlfriends gonna be well impressed when i show her my msc card :p

simmo said:
good stuff, let me know how you get on

Question for admin: Whys my post counter stuck on 1? I'm official :D now so shouldnt i get it back to what it was?!
If you know roughly what it was we can restore it for you :) (be honest ;))

Ems said:
LOL!! It ain't made out of Diamonds!! :p

Welcome btw!!

it would take more than diamonds to impress my girlfriend! lol

James said:
If you know roughly what it was we can restore it for you :) (be honest ;))

about 3,000,150....... minus a few million :p

i think it was abit more than 150 but its better than having a 1!

y is everyone soooo bothered about the amount of posts! And if u want an exact number of posts done, y not use the search facility!! If u can!! I know u can for threads per person!! :upside:

because it shows how much you have contributed, now it looks like iv contrabuted 1 post ever lol!

I got that box on today mate, it's 10 times better than the 1 that came off and its nice to have a 5th on the motorway, Cheers mate:slm:

Back