Finally registered

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhilDawson

Hey people, been reading the boards for a while but thought I'd finally get to it, and register.

I own a Metallic Silver Micra Shape K11 1.0l still stock at the moment other than a bit of ICE here and there, and induction kit. Though I have plans for this car which will start when I get back from holiday next month, hopefully should have money (holiday pay from work that won't be spent :D ).

I'm planning on stripping out the interior, bucket seats, harnesses, roll cage, etc..... Lower it maybe an inch or so, slightly bigger alloy wheels (15's?) Strut braces. ICE will have to be removed to save the weight so I may have some of that for sale in a month or 2. I'm also looking at having a custom built full exhaust system made. Not really planning on doing a lot with the exterior styling, maybe get some Super S bumpers and grills, and colour code.

I'm 18 been driving for nearly a year, no speeding offences or crashes have Pass Plus, hopefully starting apprenticeship at Jaguar factory in Halewood as an Electrical Engineer in Mechatronics in September, so that should give me enough money then to move onto my own insurance.

Well that's a bit out me and my car and the plans (maybe a little too much fwn ) But, think I'll be enjoying my stay here :cool:

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Sounds like your going to be busy! Mind and keep us updated with pics and stuff! And welcome to the micra enthusiasts virtual home :p

Daz :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.