Finally Fitted an Air Filter and Breather....

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Hello Chaps and Chappets,

We I've had this MAX Power (Sorry:wasntme:) air induction filter for months now and couldn't be bothered to do my idea (Sorry Olly98), but I must say it sounds ACE, might have to put some more petrol in, lol.

I know the breather filter ideally needs to be on inside where it was originally but I'll be sorting it out at a later date as I have a great idea for it as seen in the hand drawing.

Original idea was to have two MAX power induction kits on a T joint but decided not to do that in the end.

Next up I think I need to clean my engine bay, what is the best product to use?

Attachments

• Breather.jpg
    Breather.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Filter.jpg
    Filter.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Filters Fitted.jpg
    Filters Fitted.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 235
  • Filters Fitted Close.jpg
    Filters Fitted Close.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Drawing.jpg
    Drawing.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 248
Nice to see you finally did sommat about your induction lol, shame you didn't do that idea you had cos it would've looked great.

Ideally I want to have a filter in each of the holes where the Fog light should be. I haven't put a jubilee clip of the breather because the rubber grommet on the breather was much smaller than the breather pipe so it is really wedged on and you need to yank it off, lol.

Well just found out that the point of the Max Power Air Filter has dented my bonnet, lol. I've un-screwed the dome, but it's done me a favour because I'm bought a bonnet scoop CLICK so at least I know where to make a hole in the bonnet for Forced Induction (If I can call it that)...

Back