fiberglass super s bars and rear wing

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
i am still working out the prices i will do them as cheap as possible, the quality will be good, yes they will be made to fit the fog lights, the final product should be ready in a month. the guy making them makes and designs his own boats and sells them so only the best material will be used.

Snoopy WROTE:

"trade price on a super s front bar was around $350 - $400 last time I checked, not sure on retail. Super S wings are nearly $500.

holly ****, so the super s wing i got at the wreckers for $10 was a bloody good deal then :) i think the retail is only there as a guide line... any old bazza can rock up and get trade price at just about any where these days.

sportsclassic WROTE:

"i would say turbo that the guy guy did not know what he had, worked out good for you but

yeh, i'd say so.. i got the whole rear end for $100, complete disc to disc.. a few people on here knew where it was... still, parts went quick, now its been crushed.. R I P... bits and pieces will live on

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Daz WROTE:

"Hi<BR>Have you any idea on a price for the rear wing? (and pictures)

HI no idea on the price of the rear wings yet, no pics but they will be the exact copy of the standard super s wings. The only thing you will need to do is drill holes in your boot for the mounting of the wing, as they have studs moulded in the wing to suit metric 10mm nuts, you can bolt them down and glue it on same as factory.

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Hey everyone, the guy making these wings and bars has been stuffing me around for 6 months, but finally he has made a mould of the rear wing!

We tried the front bars but it was not worth it, better of buying a new super s bar.

I also asked him about making a mould of the k11 bonnet, he said if there is enough interest he will do it.
He can make them out of fiberglass or carbon fiber! not sure on prices yet..

Will keep you all updated.

smidge

» CMF Member
hahah what a pain in the ass, after all that work someones gonna mould them!!!!

DO IT! they look tough as, just got a mm or two shorter on the lids than i did mine or it gets in the way of the lights and looks weird

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Any updates, I am in the process of sourcing a standard front bar and cutting it up and plastic welded to be similar to the super s bar.

Will save me the hassle if these are still in the works

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
crumpets WROTE:

"Any updates, I am in the process of sourcing a standard front bar and cutting it up and plastic welded to be similar to the super s bar.<BR><BR>Will save me the hassle if these are still in the works

no go with the bars sorry.. wings are still coming, sorry about the wait..

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Hi everyone,
Finally the rear super s wings are finished!!
i have not installed one on a car yet, but i am going to do it this week. It has 2, 6mm studs, on the top, so you have to drill two holes in your boot. The sides i am going to use the 3m double sided tape.

We are selling the wings for $170.

Pics are on our website. Link- http://www.sportsclassic.com.au/misc_parts.htm

Let you's know how the fitment goes.

Back