Few Pics of Micra

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
With thanks to Kristian ive now got the micra lowered 70mm and must admit im impressed with it. Looks ACE :D
100_1213.JPG

100_1212.JPG

how it was

47.jpg

48.jpg

I have also thanks to dusk got my bucket seats too which are Very comfy

100_1198.JPG

100_1199.JPG

..lookin good, front end doesnt look as low but back looks sweet - money would have been better fixing the dent though

Looks good mate - what size wheels are you running? does it rub at all?

I was going to drop it 50mm with 15's, but if you can get away with more then even better :)

The Wheels are 15" 45 low profile ones. and it dont rub as far as i know.

The door cards are just red material spray glued onto the standard micra door cards. :)

Im scared of putting subs in boot now though lmao :)

The Springs i got from Kristian

Andy_S said:
The door cards are just red material spray glued onto the standard micra door cards. :)

What sort of material did you use, where did you get it and how much was it as it looks really nice. Where did you get the spray glue from too?

spray glue is from any car shop (Spray Adhesive) and the material is well i dunno lol i went into a fabric shop and found some red fabric i liked and picked a few meters up (at about £3 a meter)

Andy_S said:
spray glue is from any car shop (Spray Adhesive) and the material is well i dunno lol i went into a fabric shop and found some red fabric i liked and picked a few meters up (at about £3 a meter)

Cheers, might try this out at some point.

took the Micra for a test drive today to test the suspension and handling.

Well what can i say. It grips the road like glue! i took it round a biggish roundabout all the way round twice (National speed limit road) and before the backend would slid out a bit but now im nearly hitting the inside kerb hehe. :) Also down Snake Pass was Brill handling. Lot of bumps u felt but was great. :) Just need a strut brace now and maybe some shocks soon :D

andy take the side panel off the back of the dent and push it out a little with yopur foot... might look better lol...

i had a dent i exactly the same side... slightly lower... i pushed it ou and then got it fixed same time as kit on...

Back