Few more pics of the Yaris

Well, I drove it properly for the first time today, I'm very impressed....what an awesome car. Would recommend one to anyone who's thinking about buying one. Got with with a full service & MOT, nearly new tyres and brand new front discs and pads. :love:

DSC00683edit.jpg

DSC00681edit.jpg

DSC00680edit.jpg

DSC00679edit.jpg

DSC00678edit.jpg

DSC00677edit.jpg

James

Chairman
My mate had a 1.5 diesel T-Spirit and that was really nice, but compared to that this one looks loads better, the seats look really supportive too!

I think if I get another small car after the K11 it will be a Yaris! 3 door of course ;)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Aah, can't believe you are doing that to me lol. I'm after one at the moment, but they seem to sell very, very quickly!!! Looks nice though, probably will get one within the next few months I think hehe. :) Can't wait, I've heard nothing but good reports about them so far so they seem like a good choice. I notice you signed up to TOC also, think it was you?? :)

micra man said:
Aah, can't believe you are doing that to me lol. I'm after one at the moment, but they seem to sell very, very quickly!!! Looks nice though, probably will get one within the next few months I think hehe. :) Can't wait, I've heard nothing but good reports about them so far so they seem like a good choice. I notice you signed up to TOC also, think it was you?? :)

Yes, they do sell quickly. Aparently mine was listed on the Autotrader at 5.30pm, I phoned the following morning, and by the time I went to view the same afternoon, the guy at the dealership said that 2 other people had arranged to see it since then. Luckily it was a local dealer that my partner used to use for his MR2, so I knew I'd have no problems with them. There's only 2 listed on the Autotrader within 60 miles of me, so they're quite difficult to get hold of, and as you say, don't hang around long. It's an awesome car, you won't regret getting one.....from what I've experienced so far at least!

And yep, it was me signed up on TOC. ;)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Thought so, just seem to remember someone else getting a yaris and wasn;t sure if I was getting my wires crossed. Sounds good though mate, and glad you are pleased with it!!! One thing I wondered about though, what is the seating position like, as in my gf Yaris (not a T sport though) it is very high, and I prefer to be sat lower, or is it just something that you get used to?? Looking forward to getting one. :D

Woo, over 3k posts hehe!!! :D

The seats remind me of k10 Super S ones also. :D

micra man said:
One thing I wondered about though, what is the seating position like, as in my gf Yaris (not a T sport though) it is very high, and I prefer to be sat lower, or is it just something that you get used to?? Looking forward to getting one. :D

Woo, over 3k posts hehe!!! :D

The seats remind me of k10 Super S ones also. :D

Seats are quite high up, I've got used to it already though....it's nice. Driver's seat is height adjustable too, not sure if this is the same on all Yaris??