Require a few parts

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
hi,

just purchased a micra and thought i would do a few bits and pieces to it, but ive got a few questions because im not too familiar with them (what better place to come, eh).

first of all, would anyone be able to help me source the following items:

- 2 door handles
- Super s instrument cluster
- super s front and rear bumper (foglights?)
- rear spoiler with brake light

i assume i wont be knocked over in the rush to let me know about the last 3 parts, but worth a try.

thanks fellas.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
You'll need a JDM 1996 and newer March G# for the spoiler with the brake light. THe Jdm will fit in your micra but the wiring is way off. Easier to get a cluster from the UK. Bumpers - warning! THe bumper supports COULD be different on the rear. They will DEFINATELY be different on the front.

Goodluck in your hunting.

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
hi,

do you know for a fact if the bumper supports are different, and if so, by how much?

also, when you buy the bumpers, i guess i could just get the support brackets as well as the bumpers and fit them on?

thanks for your help.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I no for a fact there different, When i sold my supers s front bat to "2" be said his lx front bumper supports where not the right ones.

Still it sounds odd that the front bar i brought of him fits his lx and my super s with us both using different supports.

Attachments

• 19168.jpg
    415 bytes · Views: 42
Back