few parts for sale

having a clearout in the garage,
corsa coilovers (free winding adjusters)
shortened corsa rear shocks
Cg13 flywheel
Cg13 Pistons
inlet manifold
Cg13 throttle body
Ga16 throttle body
Cg13 dizzy
CG13 Cams
Set of minilites (need painting)
And a brand new facelift front bumper

open to offers for all of the above

Message me on 07966557472

hiya do you have a pic of the flywheel. is it a one-piece 1.3 flywheel with a 273mm diameter starter ring?

dsc09863-jpg.37378

Do you need any engine mods or mapping mods to use a ga16 throttle body on a 1.4 coil pack engine ?
you would have more chance with the phase 1 QG throttlebody gary, they would both need an adapter plate but the QG has the same maf and and stepper motor type idle control valve (albeit remote mounted) the GA sensors are totally different

Robbi, checked cams this evening and there is no wear on them, also noticed a pink band on the cam. Will fit a cg10..

Clodo wheels have been sold unfortunately..

Am also in 2 minds whether to break my super s would anybody be interested in any parts.
Bilstein rear shocks
Koni adjustable fronts
4 branch
Peter Lloyd cat back
Lightened flywheel

if the alternative lightened fly on the super s is a 1-piece with a solid front face (so I can fit a 200mm clutch) then I maybe interested :cool:

Same story with 1.0 coil pack?
you would have more chance with the phase 1 QG throttlebody gary, they would both need an adapter plate but the QG has the same maf and and stepper motor type idle control valve (albeit remote mounted) the GA sensors are totally different

sorry for the long awaited reply, 30 plus postage for rear shocks?
just had the wheels back, will have to be repainted but id do that for 250?

Back