• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

k11 parts for sale

just having a clear out in the garage so need to get rid of some stuff...

standard 1.0 flywheel...£30
lightened 1.0 flywheel (about half the weight from standard)...£70
part worn 1.0 exedy clutch (only done about 3000 miles) good condition...£20
1.3 cams (ideal for putting in a 1.0)...£50
full 1.0 engine 65k miles ran perfect when took out of car...£130
1.0 rear gearbox mount (attaches to cross member)...£15
GA16 throttle body with custom throttle cable holder to fit micra, both un-needed valves blocked off, cleaned and polished on the inside for better air flow, and a micra auxillary air meter for it to run properly (ideal upgrade for 1.0 or 1.3)...£60
Standard fuel pressure regulator...£10
inlet manifold (for extra cost i can get it cleaned and the inside smoother for better airflow, makes abit of difference in engine response)...£30
front brake calipers and carriers...£20 each or £30 for the pair
cam cover with gasket (currently white but i can paint it in your choice of colour if desired)...£40

i think thats near enough everything, if i come accross anything else i'll add them, all the prices are without postage as im not sure on the postage price until i get them weighed, will take sensible offers

hope ive got something some of you guys want as i need them gone :)

hi really interested in the ga16 throttle body any chance i could come and buy it any chance you could give me address or a telephone number i could contact you on cheers

No I selling the engine complete as it's a good runner with low mullahs

And I don't think I'm gonna sell ma old wheels nippy :) sorry

Back