few parts for sale

xelaxela

Micra In The Wild
i hav just cleaned out my shed and found some parts left from the micra. i have a standard grill, a omp front upper strut brace, a pair of front tarox sport japan discs like new were only on the car for a month, a sportex backbox 3inch exit, set of hand welded sub frames bought off someone on here last november oh and a pair of clear round wing mounted indicators

i would like about £60 for the brake discs and i dono bout £20 for the backbox and £20 for the strut brace and £50 - 60 for the sub frames for the other stuff give me a price i am looking for pickup or possable delivery if in my local area otherwise the buyer would have to arrange for the delivery
thanx alex

no the strut brace is like new still the origional red colour some paint has rubbed off when the bolts fasten

i will get some pics for tonight need to buy some new batteries for the camera. as for the clear indicators i dono £5 plus postage which is bout another £2

i will get some pics for tonight need to buy some new batteries for the camera. as for the clear indicators i dono £5 plus postage which is bout another £2

sold mate :D PM me with paypalz and stuff and we will get it sorted :D thanks mate :D

sorry but i dont have the time atm to arrange delivery so you will have to do it pm me for any details you may need thanx
alex

Back