Few door card questions

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
I am wanting to change my door card to just plain grey like the ones shown in this pic:

media

few questions:

1. Is there any difference what so ever in the sizes between face lift and non face lift door cards?

2. What models are the plain grey ones from?

cheers in advance :)

This is something I've wanted to know too, the door pockets have what looks to be cup holders so thats cool and they just look better and easier to colour code too.

I think the answer is yes but not sure about the screw points for the handle to the door.

goldstar0011 said:
This is something I've wanted to know too, the door pockets have what looks to be cup holders so thats cool and they just look better and easier to colour code too.

I think the answer is yes but not sure about the screw points for the handle to the door.

cheers, i think it wil be something that i will look into in the summer, hopefully they wil fit straight away, wil look alot better than having the door cards with the material at the top, mine is a nasty green colour aswel so dont look to good.

Same here, I fancy a set of SR cards as they have a plstica piece at the top which can be sprayed and could cover the cards in material.
But if the facelift cards fit they're easier to get hold of.

no reason why they shouldnt be different as we know facelifts only changed the bonnet lights bumpers etc. doors will be the same, garanteed.

to be honest, its better to personalise the car proply

eg, re trim the doors yaself using ur own materials, that wat im doing over the next week or 2 wen i get a spare few hours

Some people don't have skills for that or getting a spare set allows for you to take your time, thats my plan if I can get the cards I want

i doubt i have the skills, but in all honesty thats why im doing it, so i can learn, i mean taking the door card off takes all of 5 minutes, and in another 5 minutes u can have it stripped of all the plastic bits and bobs, the origional fabric part is only satpled on anyways so its easy to re do i reckon....

Same plan as mine, I once covered the cards and it looked ok, so next time stripped the vinyl and re-gluing and stapling new fabric on will be awesome with some effort, I just need new cards, please anyone!

The door cards will fit models of different years as long as you stick to the same number of doors i.e. 3-door cards won't fit on a 5-door.

ive got some black leather ones if any one wants!!!
and the face lift have 3 screws were the non face lift have 2 and they are in diffrent places but you could make them fit

Back