Just a few questions

Hi guys, i just have a few questions

am i right in thinking i can use crosa b shocks on the rear with the standard micra top hats and early model alto springs all round to give a 50mm drop with out the need for modification to the shocks or springs?

and also I'm thinking about getting a deep dish steering wheel and was just wondering how to get the stock steering wheel off as i can feel any bolts holding the air bag in, but i don't want to tamper around with it and have it blow up in my face.

and inför would be greatly appreciated,

cheers

Disconnect the negative off your battery first. Pop off the 2 side panels on the steering wheel to expose the airbag safety bolts. Undo these and remove the airbag unit. Then you can remove the steering wheel nut.
I have to say though, why anyone wants to remove the airbag steering wheel is beyond me. Unless it's a race/rally car I think it's silly and dangerous.

Disconnect the negative off your battery first. Pop off the 2 side panels on the steering wheel to expose the airbag safety bolts. Undo these and remove the airbag unit. Then you can remove the steering wheel nut.
I have to say though, why anyone wants to remove the airbag steering wheel is beyond me. Unless it's a race/rally car I think it's silly and dangerous.
I agree with that Agent, even my fitter is loathe to go anywhere near them.

Back