Few Bits And Bobs

B

benmicrasr

Got some SR seats in very good condition, looking for £40 ono
Parcel Shelf with speakers in, standard out of SR, looking for £20 ono
Standard SR springs, offers
Aftermarket backbox, was on the car when i brought it sounds really nice £20 ono
Standard 1 litre k11 backbox offers
4 wheels with all good tyre tread left off a 1 litre lx offers
Stardard front blaupunkt speakers out of my SR offers

Im based in Leicester if u want to arrange collection for any items let us no, cheers Ben

No ive got an SR and these are just gathering dust so thought i would sell them!

Aftermarket backbox, was on the car when i brought it sounds really nice £20 ono
Standard 1 litre k11 backbox offers

when is best to pick up?

how much u want for standard can?

SR Seats

Hi Ben,

Any chance you could post up some pics of the seats, and what sort of condition are they in (heavily worn, torn etc).

Are they like your standard seats, or more supportive.

Cheers for your help mate,

Coopertron

Any night is gud for collection, the seats are in top condition, they are like half bucket seats,someone must have sum pics of the sr seats!Look on autotrader or ebay for a SR model and then you can see them!Delivery for the standard 1 litre backbox will be £10.00

Here's the only picture I could find of my SR seats:

They're much nicer than standard ones by the way, they are firmer too :) I drove all the way from Dundee to South London in pretty much one sitting so they must be doing something right lol

Attachments

• srseats.jpg
    srseats.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 233
these items have got to go so any reasonable offer on any of the items won't be turned down, need the room in my garage!

SR parcel shelf....

surely that will fit in a micra 1.0 celebration?

nisan wernet silly enuf to make the parcel shelfs different sizes were they ?

if this parcel shelf wud fit in mine, u can have the £20 i have in my wallet RIGHT NOW lol coz i wana get speakers in my shelf but dnt wana drill holes in it coz i wana make the car bk to standard soon to sell it

parcel shelf has got a gap,where 3rd brake light goes, the 3rd brake light is at the bottom of the back window, if your micra hasnt got a 3rd brake light, there will be a gap, but the parcel shelf will fit! You are only 20 mins from me if u want to pop down and have a look.

If you have a look in the post there is pictures off the sr seats!They are in very good condition and have had seat covers on them for a year while they were in my car!My trade rating is 100% m8 so aint gonna be lieing to ya, im not a full member so cant recieve PM

ya got any piccies of the non standard back box?....what tip does it have...any manufacturers details?....thank you

The non standard backbox hasnt got any details on, its 3 inch tailpipe, do a search in the buy and sell and you should find a pic of it in there cause was selling it about 6 months ago!

benmicrasr said:
Email sent
Anybody want the seats for £30??????????????????

sorry i aint been in touch, read ya email lol

this shelf is still mine tho :)

Andy email me bk and reply to the questions i sent ya, still got all parts and will post!Postage will be £10 for backboxes, the standard back box is in good condition wiv no blowing etc just a bit of surface rust!Can have the standard backbox for £15 including postage

ben where abouts do you live? is it close to birmingham?
i think i want that backbox now so dont sell it to noone else....

oh whats the attchment like
is it a flange?

Hi Your Alloy Wheels

:grinning: Hi have you any photo's of the wheels or any like it, what are the tyres like, any kurbing etc approx price you are looking for would be great
Cheers

Micradi

i did email back ben :S

and i didnt "reply" i sent it as a new email as u requested, add me on MSN and we will chat on there, same email address mate :eek:)

that parcell shelf is MINE!!

dont sell it i need it

it seems emails dont get to you ben coz ive tried, and i only recieved one off you, so my mob number is [redacted] send me a text and we can arrange to meet ASAP coz i want this parcel shelf :)

cheers

and wat wheels ?

i didnt know there was any wheels going, details on these too please?

lol its only me posting now

anyways, have contacted ben at last, parcel shelf is SOLD, pickup over weekend
thankyou please :)

Back