k11 super s interior for sale

S

ssbnreso

k11 super s interior for sale (pics added 12/02/06

as the title says interior for sale form my super s includes 2 front seats 40/60 split rear seat plus door cards
open to offers but must be collected as posatge hugeo_O
i'am in sunderland north east england

interior

would that fit a k11 1994 model? What seats u got mate?

Chris

P.S: I'm from middlesbrough!
:grinning:

come from a 95 so would definetly fit a 94
two front seats and the rear seat
will post a pic 2moro if interested?

yeah mate

yeah mate would be interested .... i'm on all the time lol so i will view them pix 2moro.

How much cud u let them go for? And is there any damage? Are they racing seats or standard seats?

Chris:grinning:

How much are you selling the doorcards for? would they fit a '93 super S?

Cheers!

Dan_K11 said:
How much are you selling the doorcards for? would they fit a '93 super S?

Cheers!

would fit your car
no reasonable offer refused
the wife would kill me if i did:laugh:

71790d3f.jpg

46ba3744.jpg

cc356370.jpg

Img_0129.jpg

last photo shows only damage not a rip or tear just a bit of bobbling? could proberly shave it off?

no fag burns or holes

the rear's won't fit in a 5 door will they? I do already have 40/60 split rear seats tho.

I've also been told that the door cards won't fit either, could someone tell me if this is true or not? Thanks

Haylz said:
the rear's won't fit in a 5 door will they? I do already have 40/60 split rear seats tho.

I've also been told that the door cards won't fit either, could someone tell me if this is true or not? Thanks

No...3 & 5 door door cards are different due to the different sized doors..:glance:

If you do not already have split rear seats then you will need to get your drill out, still well worth it though...

i badly want the doorcards but im skint for a couple of weeks. do u get the inner doorhandles with them too?

Back