Red K11 Super S for sale

echazfraz

Ex. Club Member
This post's a wee bit long-winded, but I'm trying to cover everything with it:

I've got a Red 1993 (L-reg) K11 Super S with:

85k on the clock
Discs and pads all-round (just about to all be renewed!)
A non-Super S tailgate (still red though)
Not much rust (all under the paint, none showing through)
Original Alloys (the telephone-dial type ones)
New back-box (standard, from Kwik Fit)
Loadsa tread on all the tyres
Service history a bit patchy, has had both sills and front x-member done in the last 3 years though.

This car is not new to the MSC, I found out after I bought it (and discovered the gearbox problem that I wasn't told about) that the owner is a member here and had been posting about the problem. Not gonna name names as to be fair, it's still working now, a year later and hasn't got worse.

Tax about to run out, will be reflected in price
MOT til mid-September

A bit more detail:

The rear tailgate is off a P-reg car but has no washer jet aperture nor a rear wiper hole. It does have the LED brake light but I took it off and kept it as there's no wiring in the rest of the car for it. I do still also have the rear wiper from my old tailgate, and a cracked O/S light cluster (doesn't show white light though; insurance repaired it when i got pranged). New tailgate has no spoiler though :down:

Not-as-good-points:

Could do with a new clutch or cable (it's not that bad but it's slipping a bit)
Small leak from one of the driveshaft seals at the gearbox
Few bumps and scrapes, worst of which is through the paint on the front bumper and about 8 inches long x 2-3 inches wide

And it's in Bristol.

Sorry I haven't got any pics as yet, will try and get some up in the next couple of days.

I'm looking for £450, bear in mind that I have ordered 4 new discs and 4 new pads, I can't be arsed fitting them for the sale but they are included. As is a CD Head Unit, it'll either be a Clarion one or a Blaupunkt one.

Check da pics:

And the auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-1993-K11-...ryZ18238QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

OP
OP
E

echazfraz

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, I will have pics up by tomorrow night or Saturday at the latest, I don't have a camera and I'm on the hunt for one to borrow...

OP
OP
E

echazfraz

Ex. Club Member
Fair enough, theirs does seem to be in better condition outside.

But mine does drive short, and indeed, longer distances too though...:blush:

Been back to Glasgow twice in it since I moved to Bristol and never any problems; gearbox is a bit noisy though, can't deny that.

OP
OP
E

echazfraz

Ex. Club Member
Sorry Alessandro, I'm not speaking to Italians after you beat us Scots on Wednesday!

No, only joking - but I'm not wanting to break the car, it's still got 6 months MOT so it's good to drive away. So you can't have the rear bumper unfortunately, cheers for the offer though.

Car sold now, £340 without the new brakes and the bag o'bits that I have. See new thread for these!

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
Sorry Alessandro, I'm not speaking to Italians after you beat us Scots on Wednesday!

No, only joking - but I'm not wanting to break the car, it's still got 6 months MOT so it's good to drive away. So you can't have the rear bumper unfortunately, cheers for the offer though.

Car sold now, £340 without the new brakes and the bag o'bits that I have. See new thread for these!

Ahahahhahaahha!Ok no problem mate!I hope you sell the car!