Feel like abit of a traitor...

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Well, the time has come for me to admit i've defaulted to french cars...

Feel like such a hypocrit after all the stuff i used to say to my mates about never touching a french car but this one is sweet as a nut i must admit!

2.0HDi 306 LX

Photo062.jpg

Photo063.jpg

Photo065.jpg

Yeah its an estate... but that leaves room for the sound system i've already spent a good LOT of money on lol.

Anyway, i'll leave you guys to abuse me while i check all the unread posts... (Y)

Try to appreciate a car for what it is, not what brand it has. :)

Looks really neat actually, I have a thing for estate cars. The Evo IX wagon was pretty fun so.. anything with a phat arse wins my heart.

I really like the look of those cars. When they are properly cleaned and shining like that I think they look smarter than most cars on the road.

I was followed by a VW estate the other day which was modified quite heavily but looked really tidy. Gunmetal gray, widearched, intercooler subtly hidden behind some tidy black mesh. I'd never get that far with this car as frankly i cant afford it, but it did show me the potential estate cars have.
Not bad for £350 + cost of repairs (accident damage)

The micra will be on sale locally as soon as this is on the road, just awaiting a VIC test.

And yeah micraboy, for such a big car the brakes are scarily small! haha

if iam honest i dont really like pugeots but if i had to have the 306 d-turbo would be high up in my list. same with a 106 raylle or gti ;)

i have drove a 306 d-turbo and i didnt find it to bad. i think the best part was the fact it was turbo though lol. i still think the back ends are too stiff for me though.

dan

I've never been a fan of pugs. Most of my mates that have had them have had serious problems.
One of em had the gearbox go, and he had to hold it in 5th down the motorway! Haha!

Looks nice tho! :)

You wanna see the potential estate cars have?
Check out the Nissan Stageas - AMAZING estate cars!!
Pic of my mates before he started modding it:
RS44.jpg

RS43.jpg

The only problem with em is they drink fuel faster than fire!!

we used to use 306 HDi's as beat cars, they are brilliant and tough little cars plus they don't have the same electrical problems as the 307's.

Nice find just don't chav it up too much.

i like volvo's :)
think i will be going on the insurance for my dads v70 (2.5l!!) next march......

dont mind pugs too much
i had a friend with one of these, its on 180000, and still going strong

errm.. nice colour? lol :p nah pug's are ok just the 106 when u buy one that somones ragged and saxos the same

I've never been a fan of pugs. Most of my mates that have had them have had serious problems.
One of em had the gearbox go, and he had to hold it in 5th down the motorway! Haha!

Looks nice tho! :)

You wanna see the potential estate cars have?
Check out the Nissan Stageas - AMAZING estate cars!!
Pic of my mates before he started modding it:
RS44.jpg

RS43.jpg

The only problem with em is they drink fuel faster than fire!!

would that be because they are basicaly an R33 Skyline GTR with an estate car body?fwn

Back