FAO Saw fans

Must say I and II were both one of the best films I have ever seen. Both of the twists were awesome so there is alot of expectation riding on the 3rd one. Stop talking about it though, I wana see it lol!!!

micra man said:
Must say I and II were both one of the best films I have ever seen. Both of the twists were awesome so there is alot of expectation riding on the 3rd one. Stop talking about it though, I wana see it lol!!!

100% with you there. but looking at the trailer jigsaw is in the 3rd. i fort detective daniels battered him to death? and that lass was carrying on his work... this will probably be one of the twists i guess.

Lol yeah I thought he died to but it didn't actually show you him dead, he just looked slightly worse than ill and was smiling, so maybe he miraculously got cured and came back. Who knows, but I thought that the woman would have just continued the work too, aah another thing we gotta wait 56 days for to find out!!! :|

god i hate waiting.

if anyone who hasnt seen 1 and 2 plans on seeing this.... dont! till you have seen them both. or your likely not to understand what is happening

Yep, 1 and 2 is a must before you watch the 3rd. Don't think they would have such an effect if you hadn't seen those and you would probably be confused. Great topic this lol, all of 2 saw fanatics posting. Roll on Halloween woo!!! :D

Maybe, although then I wouldn't get my student discount lol. ;) I bet it sells out in most places on halloween though for those who have seen 1 and 2. It better not be poo lol.

I hope not, well they haven't disappointed so far. Weird thing is the films are sick and the good guys never really win in a sense, but its still sooooo good!!! :D

you two are crazy lol:p

you'l probably brutally murder me and mutilate my body but i didnt like the first one and absolutley hated the second... some of the worst films i've ever seen omg honestly couldnt stand them...

but my other half loves them and no doubt i'll be forking out for this one aswell... i know under the thumb:(

wilsonian said:
I've seen the other two and I loved the bit where he chucks the girl in the pit! nasty!!!

i almost screamed like a girl in the cinima when she fell in all the needles argh! then she starts digging omfg!

NeX said:
i almost screamed like a girl in the cinima when she fell in all the needles argh! then she starts digging omfg!

If you watch the "How They Did It" bit of the "Needle Pit"....its not so bad :p...lol

D4R73N said:
If you watch the "How They Did It" bit of the "Needle Pit"....its not so bad :p...lol

i'll have to do that when i get home, :) i got the DVD :D

my god they are the worst movies ever!! they arnt scary they arnt clever there just violent give me the ring (japanese version) or silent hill there propper horror movies these are just gore fest piles of hollywood crap whos only way of making poeple jump is a suden screen change and a loud sound!!

o or the EYE, audition, R-point man theres so many better films out there lol

Raceworx said:
my god they are the worst movies ever!! they arnt scary they arnt clever there just violent give me the ring (japanese version) or silent hill there propper horror movies these are just gore fest piles of hollywood crap whos only way of making poeple jump is a suden screen change and a loud sound!!

Please leave the thread LOL

nope :p not untill you realise how crap the movies really are!! :p besides i only looked because i thought someone had posted up a picture od a really cool power saw oir some manly tools!!

pah!! they are really dire dude!! scary?? i think not there plot was written by a typical american horror guy on the crapper on 1 scrap of bog roll.. then some guy said i like it lets put loads of fake blood in there really crap actors and follow the typical movie rules non american dies first rules yada yada yada!!.. and the acting O MY GOD!!

youll tell me you liked the davinci code next :O and that vin deisle is a great actor!!

Raceworx... its not serposed to be scary as such, the idea is that that could actully happen, you would wake up after a #### up in the same situation, and thats where it grips you, along with Saw 2 having one of the best twists ever...

I don't know how anyone can say it isn't clever, unless you watched it with your eyes closed?? They are kool lol, Darren is right with what he says, I think thats maybe what makes them more gripping than a far fetched horror movie.

ive seen the first saw and half of saw2 (just after the needle pit)i best get watching! the fisrt one was good, i didnt really know what it was about until the middle lol. still is really good i carnt wait to see the third installment.

they really arnt clever!! there cheap nasty american bags of poo :p im sure they can actually happen in fact its a well known fact that you can pay to hunt humans in mexico and plenty of fat rich american men have probably hunted down and killed inocent mexican people..

but you know what happened they died they didnt fight back get a gun rescue everyone and raise the american flag over there bloody enimies.. hostle could have been 15 minuits long and twice as scary.. also its a copy of an old movie.

anyway there saw and hostle were pants :p in my humble opinion

Ive seen both saw films, loved em both, but preferred the 2nd one. Raceworx, ive seen some japanese films in my time, such as audition, all i can say is they are unbeliavably boring pieces of crap.....

pah no there not :p i think this is where people are always gona be split whats scary or "gripping" for one is trash to another :p but at the end of the day im always right with regards to what i like :p

how did they do the needle thing someone explain!!! i dont have the dvd!:doh: ive seen the first two and they scare the **** outta me!

Raceworx said:
they really arnt clever!! there cheap nasty american bags of poo :p im sure they can actually happen in fact its a well known fact that you can pay to hunt humans in mexico and plenty of fat rich american men have probably hunted down and killed inocent mexican people..

but you know what happened they died they didnt fight back get a gun rescue everyone and raise the american flag over there bloody enimies.. hostle could have been 15 minuits long and twice as scary.. also its a copy of an old movie.

anyway there saw and hostle were pants :p in my humble opinion

i don't think you were whatchin the same film as everyone else :p

the Saw films had very well thought out twists and no one actually wins in saw they all die in the end... hostal was just pure gore with a mildly inderesting idea but hostal is nothing on the saw films...

most American horror films are crap but the saw films were different, and agreed that japs do evil soooo much better, and the UK too, like dog soldiers, hole, or 28 days later....

American films have to appeal to people with not too much imagination so thats why they are usually crap....

i saw saw a couple of times actualy still hate it must just be me!!

hole, or 28 days later....

now theres some damn good movies there! youa re right though americans have zero imagination.. i on the other hand have a hyperactive one!

28 days later is class, as is dog soldiers, but the film ive been most scared of so far was the descent, you knew the jump was coming, but it still shocks you evry time...............

Raceworx said:

Sorry but i have to agree with Raceworxs here, the americans r useless when it comes to anything imo. For horror movies i will always turn to the japs :) watch them and u will know what a gd horror is.

Back