x men fans

i don't wanna watch!!! i'm gonna wait for the film :)

in fact i might watch the DVDs of 1 and 2 and then straight after i'll go to the cinima :D

hey guys and girls i also love to see this film i am watching the clip coz it will get me more excited to seeing it. i think i might also watch the other two first as i like to watch carry on films in a row.

i once sat and watched all rocky anthology from start to finish before i did anything else it took all night lol.

I'm booking about 7 tickets for 27th 830pm hehehehe, not all for me, but i don't mind the risk of mates dropping out, can't wait, am gonna watch both films before we go so I am equipped with plenty of knowledge to shut anyone down who says somethings incorrect about the films!

I always have to watch all the rocky films, well, i can watch 4 anytime but I like to do the lot

When X men is shown on ITV, they only ever show the first one!? anyway, looking forward to seeing the new one

38m.jpg
12m.jpg
38m.jpg

Apparently halle berry (hallibut) is 40!

I havent seen any of them as Iv never fancied them but thats looks really good I may have to get my hands on 1 & 2

Back