FAO Catfish/CKY fans

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Catfish...(and any other CKY fans)

Have you heard CKY's Carver City album yet? I've just bought it off Amazon (along with Haggard) to have a listen to. Apprently they've took a different direction to how An Answer Can Be Found was and tried something new?

Oh yes yes yes I have indeedy - I bought it when it came out in June/July (x4 :))
It's an incredibly different direction to AACBF, more moogs like Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild. AACBF was their last album on Island and as a result its not that great, they didn't like it there!
Get the SE if you can - the bonus tracks are fabu!

I think i've bought the normal version :( I quite liked AACBF as i thought it almost went well with IDR. I still listen to both albums while out in the car,usually getting funny looks off people as they have no idea is singing lol

Shame - the SE is epic! Saw them last night and got to meet em, they're just awesome!
lol yeah thats the best part though - best if they don't know so that we can enjoy the awesome ourself! AACBF wasn't my fave admittedly, but it's still not bad album :)

i like the maiden esque riff, but the verses are pretty standard stuff, and he hits a few pretty bad bum notes lol

but thats pretty cool,

dunno if it would be your cup o' tea, but a guy called schehf, does some truly aweseom covers on the tube :)

clicky

he programs it all himself...

class lol

Nope haven't seen him, HR! Not bad though - better than I could ever do lol
I could play Plastic Plan and Escape from Hellview on the bass but that was it!
Yeah that bloke's alright Tom.

Heres my Ticket of the first (and only time so far) I've seen them Live:

03112009057-2.jpg

Signed by Matt the Bass Player :) I'm sure Catfish has better merchandise,but i'm happy with this :)

Also,look what turned up today :D
DSCF8866-b.jpg

lol Haggard is amazing! :laugh: the sequel Minghags is ok, but not as good!
I don't really have that much merch compared to most - about 10 tees, 4x Carver City, 4 x IDR, 2 x Volume 1, some of which are signed but not many; posters, gig flyers i have ripped off the walls at venues, CKY Video album x 2, several copies of the CKY stunt vids and a belt buckle. But, i have been following them since 2003 ;)

Pics from Swansea:

f281a158.jpg

c652a472.jpg

f9a8ab45.jpg

d3b7e69d.jpg

At the afterparty:

8e1d5433.jpg

6475fb4d.jpg

Niiice :D My Carver City arrived today and now listening to it :) Shame i've ripped apart from speakers in my car,would have been good to listen to it tonight :( Nevermind ey! All good so far :)

Yeah i love it,abit different to AACBF as it isnt random lyrics like that album. This album seems to be abit 'darker' and lyrics are quite deep and emotional. But still an awesome album :D

Oh and i got the Special Edition version with the bonus tracks :)

Indeed they are :) I was on the PC playing the album on my hifi (cant see the track display from where i sit) and this random song with background noises etc came on...and i (out loud) said WTF! lol

Back