FAO Anyone who deals with Kristian

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'm trying to get a message through to say i'm going up north, to his, to get more of my bits on the 1st August. If anyone is nearby or is in contact with him, can they please make him aware of this. I've sent him a message on facebook, here and on the AOC but i have no acknowledgement yet.

Thanks

I'm going to my Dad's beer festival in Bradford for the weekend bud, but i thought i'd use the opportunity whilst i'm up there to get my stuff back.

I'm bumping this up because basically I STILL don't have my stuff, and i STILL can't get hold of him & i've had enough.

If anyone speaks to him, tell him to phone me.

I'm going to my Dad's beer festival in Bradford for the weekend bud, but i thought i'd use the opportunity whilst i'm up there to get my stuff back.

let me know when you come, i dont live faar from bradford. could see you in person. :grinning:

Hopeless, that sucks Alan :(
He's too busy working on other peoples cars and trying to sell a Turbo Micra for twice the price of a 1999 1.8 MX5.

Yeah i have, and he did communicate briefly but again we're talking months ago. Manny, that's a comical reply - what do you think i've been doing?

do you have his address? go to his house and get your stuff, if he doesn't answer the door then go to the shed and take your stuff, or the equivelent value of it.
i don't get why communication is so hard for some people. these days i can have a chat with my brother in wales, my parents in england, or my friends in america, instantly all from sweden, i can call them, skype them, PM them or email them. there are so many ways to instantly communicate with people, so he shouldn't have any trouble just sending a quick message.

I'm pleased to say we've made contact, i've been up there & got my stuff. was good to catch up with him after all this time! I've never seen anyone's phone ring as much as his, it's no wonder he's hard to get hold of lol.

Back