FAO: Mean Micra (2)

Its to protect members who dont want to share with non mebers/general public. If official mebers want this changed then get kev to put it to vote :)

I think allowing full profile access would stop this problem! Private messaging is currently a benefit for official members. There were changes last year which favoured non members (all k10/k11 etc sections opened etc), you cant give them everything.

For approx 3p a day, anyone can have full unrestrictive forum access and use of all of its features! Absolutly nobody cant say that isnt affordable - anyway, thats not the issue.

If you have further suggestions etc, please put them in the Members Feedback section of the site.

Cheers

Lol, i said approx ;) but yes its even cheaper than 3p!! even more reason to sign up hehe

Wake Up Call!!

Arnold you said non-members where unable to see profiles to stop them getting detials from members...

By allowing PMing...Its stops SWEAR EVADING AGAIN threads like these, it makes the forum more private, and it gives us the option of giving our details...

D4R73N said:
Wake Up Call!!

Arnold you said non-members where unable to see profiles to stop them getting detials from members...

By allowing PMing...Its stops ####ty threads like these, it makes the forum more private, and it gives us the option of giving our details...

Can you imagine how many people would get endless silly PM's tho, plus if your a non member - who would u ask exactly?!!! I say keep the PM for official member's.

Oh, and if i remember rightly. Guest's can view profiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only member's that haven't signed up officially can't.

I have noted a massive increase in FAO threads...and its silly. its £20 to join, its not to give profit to some fat cat is it? it is to keep YOUR club going. I get a little annoyed by this...90% of the people who complain about access, or anything really are those that sit on here day in day out with high post counts...yet dont actually pay the fee to join - to keep it goin

£20 bloody quid...come on guys, either cough up or give the guys who run the site a break...your choice

my 2.7pence worth
JK

Here here... Non members should I feel never be considerd in any club matter, changes, or decisions. To have a voice you must support the club, it really is that simple!

Ems said:
...Oh, and if i remember rightly. Guest's can view profiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only member's that haven't signed up officially can't.

Right... Thanks for that little bit of info. I have now found out Mean Micras address by logging out and then I was able to view his profile as a guest !! :o_O

So in the future I'll know that I have to log out if I need to get in contact with any other member regarding Buy/Sell stuff.

Thanks

CAN SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD NOW PLEASE !

Back