fans of the prodigy?

I've got their album although not heard it yet. Going to see them live in Brighton in April :D

Yer i downloaded it a couple of days ago, just listened to the full album on a trip to the NEC and back, awesome!

There new album is amazing! i got it last week, Song 2 omen / song 5 take me to the hospital / and song 6 warriors dance they are great

Omen is a good set starter, and warriors dance is wicked! Haven't heard the others yet

Ahhh, I'm glad someone had started a thread, I was watching TMF the other day and this song was playing, I thought it sounded like a prodigy type song, but thought nah, then low and behold it was, excellent!

oh yeh dont get me wrong i love pendulum and think that subfocus are awsome atm but the prodigy is where it all started and just cant be topped, fat of the land has got to be one of the best albums ever made across every genre of music!

i bought the cd a week ago, and not stopped listening to it. quality sound, love most of the tracks - omen, i hear thunder, invaders must die, phiranna(mint bass) sounds really good with my stero setup too. quality album.

I did like 'Invaders must Die' when I heard it on CLubland recently - quite impressed might not match the amazingness of Smack my Bi-atch up or Firestarter! :D

Back