false floor.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
basiclly want needs too be removed in order to fit one? i.e spare wheel? those clips that hold boot carpet down? jack? i know rear seats and belts need ditching. goes without saying lol

well it depends on how you make the false floor mate as the only thing i had to remove when i was trying it in was a parcel shelf holder so it would slide in but it depends on if you are going for the stripped out look on the back end but in mure you said you were sick of stripping cars lol

iam lol, my interior is still in. just intrested to see how much would need to be binned to fit one. tbh i carnt be arsed with the hasstle of making one if i ever get offred a false floor i might take it. but atm i like my rear seats to much :)

basiclly asked for future reff ;)

iam lol, my interior is still in. just intrested to see how much would need to be binned to fit one. tbh i carnt be arsed with the hasstle of making one if i ever get offred a false floor i might take it. but atm i like my rear seats to much :)

basiclly asked for future reff ;)

oooh you like your rear seats to much "hey hey" ;) haha! The hulk now turned into the pasion wagon now then? lol.

Back