K10 parts for sale, March Lights, Stealth Shelf, False Floor, Sub Box

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Alright kids

I'm selling a few bits from my K10

March Rear Lights, rare as you well know. SOLD

False Floor, had it in my install. Pretty excellent fit for the K10's boot (support beams not included)

Twin 12" Sub Box. Millimetre perfect fit behind the rear seats between the suspension posts. Subs not included. Comes carpeted, some areas need re-gluing slightly.

Stealth Shelf with Acustic carpet Speakers can be left in at additional cost, they're 2x80 or 2x90rms Pioneer 6x9's. Designed to fit standard K10 parcel shelf posts

Momo Millennium Evo steering wheel. Wheel alone is worth £180 new, can't remember if it's the 32 or 35cm but will measure later. Excellent condition.

Offers on everything please. Photos here soon or visit my website to find them.

I paid £70 and i haven't fitted them so same price, £70 + delivery :)

Cheers

If you are willing to post to australia, could you please pm me a price for the shelf - without speakers - delivered? Cheers.

If you are willing to post to australia, could you please pm me a price for the shelf - without speakers - delivered? Cheers.

Sorry mate but that's too far away. It would probably be cheaper for you to make one from scratch as well :)

I've got the reverse light somewhere, which will be for sale seperately soon. Photos will be uploaded later on, Normski has first refusal as he's already contacted me privately.

March lights / Reverse light sold

The rest of it is still up for grabs :)

Back