F/S K11 lowering kit

I want to run this set up but I worried it would destroy my tires and/or limit my turning circle because of the size of my tires :/ I ideally want a low of 60mm dunno if 80 will be too far :/

You should have it tracked everytime you touch anything suspension related

incase you go to remove the damper and get the track-rod end instead?!?! cant see why you should get it tracked EVERY time. more like you should get it tracked when either: 1) it feels horrid and messed up or 2) you get massively uneven tyre wear...

incase you go to remove the damper and get the track-rod end instead?!?! cant see why you should get it tracked EVERY time. more like you should get it tracked when either: 1) it feels horrid and messed up or 2) you get massively uneven tyre wear...
If you're going by the book. Every time you remove and replace a suspension component you let it settle and re track it. Not only track rod ends that affect tracking. That's how it is I'm afraid no amount of sarcasm will change that fact

Nor will hijacking the for sale thread to make an invalid point

i agree if you want to do it then don't let me stop you, but i'm not sure its worth it.

you're looking to correct something that is negligible. sure you might change the toe in/out by 1/100th of a degree but its not going to make a difference to the car, the wear, or the drive...

sorry for hijacking, just following by example.....

i agree if you want to do it then don't let me stop you, but i'm not sure its worth it.

you're looking to correct something that is negligible. sure you might change the toe in/out by 1/100th of a degree but its not going to make a difference to the car, the wear, or the drive...

sorry for hijacking, just following by example.....
Hence why I put in my post "should" have it done.. followed by not everyone does. Correct

Taking things off and reseating them can change things more dramatically than a degree... hence why you get the two points you mentioned in your first post in the first place disregarding wear and tear

As for following by example you'll find I was answering a genuine question
It's only out of politeness I reply now. Any further communication should be done by personal message

Apologies Karl

My lowering kit cost me:
£65 for fronts
£20 for rears

And I spent weeks looking and haggling to get the prices that low, be smart and grab a bargain!

Back