F/S K11 lowering kit

Item: K11 lowering kit (read description)
Condition: used
Reason for selling: No longer required
Price: £100 posted

Kit consists of

Front:

K11 front shocks + matiz 35mm lowering springs

Rear:

Re-engineered rear springs + corsa b rear shocks

This kit lowers you between 60 and 80 mil

Can double check if someone running 15's and stock suspension could give me clearance measurements

nice try but saving for coilovers. did motorsport design engineering so would be against everything i know if i didnt. but id go with a quick fix but not for £100

That's fair enough but I think your underestimating the weight of suspension components when it comes to postage

I've obviously not woken up properly yet cos on first read I thought that said 3 finger misery :oops: Dont think I've recovered from last night's brainstorming session :rolleyes:
Haha Ade
Care to explain to us innocent bunch what 3 finger misery is?
Get some weetabix and strong coffee down you

Haha Ade
Care to explain to us innocent bunch what 3 finger misery is?
Get some weetabix and strong coffee down you
I have no idea about 3 finger misery, I just didn't think it sounded very pleasant. Plenty of coffee yes but not weetabix. It's wholemeal toast and peanut butter for me...it's not only for bumpers you know ;)

Can we keep this on track please, I know people would rather spend money on **** coil overs that need modifying to fit over something that is a safe straight swap but like I said I need these gone so I'm open to sensible offers

How does the car drive with the front set up my friend had his dropped 50mm and messed up his steering rack. And can you put a pic up of how it looks with this set up on if pos please

How does the car drive with the front set up my friend had his dropped 50mm and messed up his steering rack. And can you put a pic up of how it looks with this set up on if pos please

Car drives normally

Your friend obviously done something wrong

Should be pictures in my blog

No not sold...

Please is you're going to make an offer understand how heavy suspension is.

Chloe yours has been the most realistic offer so far :)

Karl... what about collection at jae to knock costs down a bit? Makes it cheaper to buy and easier for you?
I'd pay you now and collect at jae. I'd trust you enough to bring it with you. Just an idea for you to throw out there? (Except I don't a k11)

Back