F.S 16" rims

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
as the thread title suggests im selling my 16" mags with federal tyres (195/45's with 70-80% tread remaining)
im chasing $600 for the set of four. they are in excelent condition because i dont do curbs and the like.

im in perth and would prefer a local buyer

this is them

CMF_maat

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 36512.jpg
    36512.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 25

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah i realy like them!!!
if it wouldnt cost me another 600 just to send them to sydney id buy them....infact if i can get some1 to buy my wheels for 500 or so i will buy them!!!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
duno if any1 wants my rims haha

this is a pic if any1s interested... WOW its old but.. since then its lower clear indicators and a whole lot of other suspension ****... wheels look the same but... small scratch on the rear driver side from when i was towing a mate on his bike and his shoe clipped the wheel.. probly buff it out... and also scratch on the very outise of the rim (hardly visible due to the silver colour)

Attachments

• 36542.jpg
    36542.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 28

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah ill take some propper pics 2morow... lucky i cleaned my car this arvo!! ill be looking at as close to 600 as possible so i can almost do a swap! atm its got falkens on it.. neway more details tomorrow... actuyaly ive been meaning to get some good photos of my car too... since all the ****s been done...

stay tuned...
tris

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
p.s maat....
i realy like your whole car actualy haha.. looks heaps sick!! seen a few red micras and not too keen... but yours definately works!! maybe its those wheels hah

how much would shipping to sydney be??

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
tris WROTE:

"p.s maat....

i realy like your whole car actualy haha.. looks heaps sick!! seen a few red micras and not too keen... but yours definately works!! maybe its those wheels hah

how much would shipping to sydney be??

ill have to find out mate, im flat out with work at the moment, what shipping company do you want to use?

smidge WROTE:

"aaaawesome rims maat, good luck with the sale... some of the best i've seen on a micra...

thanks mate, im praying to god i dont regret this :p

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
naa sorry... had some major dramas with my computer recently... havnt had time... but id say around about 100 bucks.... maybe a bit less just cos of the size of the packaging. havnt even had time to put up a post bout my wheels....

Back