bits and pieces

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
hi guys, got a few bits and pieces for sale. im located in brisbane and would prefer pick up.
1. 15x6.5" +34 ssr wantabes (charcoal centre/polished lip) with 195/50/15 federal 595 evo tyres (good tread) - $750
2. bc coilovers (great condition red/black v1's) not much usage - $600
3. super s shell - (remainder with above parts removed) doors have dents and pass guard, 1 headlight has chip and 1 tailight has crack, engine mounts are gone. gearbox has a slight leak but nothing bad. stock super s interior, whiteline panrod bar, sway bar and cat back 2" exhaust, motor has 243,000 on it but still running strong, apart from that i dont think it would need much to be registered again. $600 (will need to bring own wheels and suspension to moveap it or i can leave it in and then take it out)
my new car has come up quicker and i dont need this one anymore otherwise i would tidy it up and sell it.
shoot us a txt on 0437831661.
thanks all

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
just has a cat back exhaust, no name brand.
dropping the car to $400 (car is registered atm and i drive it everyday, was gonna get another rwc done but these mentioned items above are what would be needed to get it to pass (only mechanical stuff) if someone in brissy wants it im happy to drop it off at their place then take the wheels and coilovers out.
someone come take it off my hands lol

Back