FS: ROH Adrenalin shadow chrome 15"x6" rims & rubber

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hi all.

Decided I am definately going to go back to original 13" rims. Decent tyres for the 15"s will cost more than I'm willing to spend considering the type of driving I'll be doing over the next 10 months.

Plus I'm looking for less attention considering the shady areas I'll be parking. :(

So that means that charlotte's sexy 15" rims are for sale. All in VGC, only a few small chips and no real gutter rash.

Tyres are 195/45 nexan N2000. Same/similar tread to goodyear eagle f1. This rubber is pretty decent as far as the cheap rubber brands go but as they're more of a long-lasting compound. They've got enough traction for a micra no whiteline suspension goods, but add some swaybars and you start to feel the suspension's abilities match/exceed the tyres. Although, i could be just a bad driver... Once they have some heat in them they seem pretty good.

Wet weather performance is pretty damn good for a 6" wide directional.

There's enough tread on these tyres to get you another 10,000km at least. I was budgeting on replacing them in 15,000km (i'll be doing 90% highway driving, highway driving at 40km/hr bumper to bumper traffic that is). Tyres are still structurally sound, no eggs, cracks, scrubs, etc.

Looking for around $600 at this stage. Keep in mind these rims are valued brand new at $220 each.

Cheers

Attachments

• 11789.jpg
    11789.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
If I was going to be able to sell them on these forums I would have had a reply by now from someone who was planning to get new wheels in the next month or so.

So yeh. Delete away!

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Bump! These rims and tyres are DEFINATELY FOR SALE.

I'm downgrading to 14" rims. :)

3 tyres are currently fine (good for another 5,000 to 10,000km depending on how you drive and how often you rotate them), one other is getting quite low on tread on the outside (typical roundabout wear).

Now looking for $500 for them. Rims still retail at over $200 each and these rims are in very good condition with one or two stone chips, NO GUTTER RASH, no peeling and only some scrapes around the wheelnuts from large sockets.

I'll even throw in a set of locknuts for you.

cisco

» CMF Member
Congrats matty.

Yom: When are you going to get those door handles and number plate cover painted :)

Hey I just also noticed that S2 Super S doesn't have the key lock in the petrol flap. Must have only been S2 LXs had that. Remote release is the best.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
haha yeh, s2 super s is essentially the UK SR without electric windows.

The SR was the top of the line 2 door in the UK, so it makes sense that they decked it out with everything. :)

I'll paint those handles in due time. Haha its not really required at the moment and I'd rather buy new ones before spending money on getting them painted.

I'd hate to have them crack after being painted. :)

Back