Exhaust! I dont know wich one

H

holland_micra

I want to buy an exhaust for my micra.
Butt i don't know wich one :blush:
Wich one would stand better under my micra?

DTM?

oval_dtm.jpg

DTM2?

dtm2round.jpg

Jap style?

model_japan1.jpg

Flamed tip

rvs_carbon_flame_tip.jpg

Carbon fiber

rvscarbon_slash_cut.jpg

What do you think, wich one whill stand better?

I'm thinking dtm style

i think they'd all look stupid on a K10.

a nice 2 1/2 - 3 inch single tip always fills it out a little more.

i would deff. go for the single pipe... and it depends on what colour car lol the blue tip only suits certain cars :D

I have in my micra exhoust pretty similar to the the one on the 3rd pic...

here is how it looks:
2.JPG

3.JPG

It's not fitted as good as I would want it to be, but still looks nice... and also sounds nice :D

as slim said on a k10 anyting bigger than a nice 2.5-3.5 inch exit is ott
i have a single 3.5 oval rounded tip exhaust and sounds great

lawina said:
I have in my micra exhoust pretty similar to the the one on the 3rd pic...

here is how it looks:

It's not fitted as good as I would want it to be, but still looks nice... and also sounds nice :D

That looks hot your exhaust!! Your hut caps, looks cool! You painted it black?

i am thinking to go for a round pipe.

Im thinking of putting a universal back box onto my 1.2 super s. Only problem is, that the only place i can see that will disconnect is at the centre box. Can any members post a pic of the underneath where they fitted it?

i have a contact that cant make full stainless systems from the manifold for around £350 with any choice of tips if anyones interested send me a pm they are lifetime garunteed and they are very very good at what they do.

£350 or less that is would be less for just a box ;)

Speedle said:
i have a contact that cant make full stainless systems from the manifold for around £350 with any choice of tips if anyones interested send me a pm they are lifetime garunteed and they are very very good at what they do.

£350 or less that is would be less for just a box ;)

same place mine is goin??

best we can do down here unfortunatly no idea why things seem to cost so much sown south and so much less the further north you go very annoying!

btw that was the price for a civic coupe so for a micra would be a lot less be they need to see the car first to give a tailored quote

This exhaust I had a little while ago. I had to remove it cause of the police. They didn't like the size and noize.
4380.jpeg

Back