erghhhhhhh

T

tom

normal_DSCF0048.JPG

normal_DSCF0038.JPG

normal_DSCF0045.JPG

normal_DSCF0050.JPG

nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.

well except for the exhaust, taping xbox cables to the bumper, no rear number plate and I would make the pod things behind the seats rounded instead of squared off :-D

RE: RE: erghhhhhhh

masterbiker said:
nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.

well except for the exhaust, taping xbox cables to the bumper, no rear number plate and I would make the pod things behind the seats rounded instead of squared off :-D

....and the lights which make it look like a suprised guppy, and the door handles instead of the mirrors, and the great choice of carpet for a car with no roof.....

in honesty though, I do like the dash - the re-arranged speedo in the middle is quite :slm:

that dash is well nice and was the same design as i had when i was gonan first do the dash. witht he new mini cooper dials etc. but have changed min since then and have a new idea :)

good work though :)

you have to give this guy credit for not going to ott... you have probably seen 10 times worse off motors...

at least his mates will be busy on the xbox, with them 4 monitors on the back(2nd pic)

well done...imo

Wow, fair play to the people who done that! Its great to see so much time, effort and money being put into a micra! Expecially something as mental as that! I wouldnt have put speakers on the "parcel shelf".. i guess :S and would definitly have rounded the things behind the seats and also do something to the front bumper!
Other than that i tink its a very well done car! The doorcards are also a work of art!

+really can't beleive what im reading :|
fair plat with the dash cos i actually quite like that too but not too sure about where the headunit sits doesn't mtach in with the dash,
as for the rest of it i think its damn awful, the lights and exhaust are just wrong well whole car is pretty WRONG

i quite like it, maybes its a cabriolet n the roof comes from under the back somewhere?

Nice. Don't like the back so much but the overall work that has been put into the car is great!!! Dash looks very nice. :)

its ok actually, apart from: dash (shape, colour, mingin), exhaust screems barry, door mirrors, the whole interior, screens, the bit the fills the back of the interior, BAD! Nice idea but very barry.......

i don't think that is actually a convertable. i think they have got a standard micra and chopped the roof off.

the convertables have different doors and slightly different boots i think

and i personally like it. there are a few things i'd change but i don't think there's anything wrong with it. i'm sure that's how the owner wanted it to look and they did a good job :)

think every1 being bit harsh sayin it not nite to b honest.... credit where credits due as a lot of work has obviously gone into this.
me really likes it actually:) its original :)

Back