EPS Power steering column, what ACTUALLY goes wrong?

Hiya my phone is playing up sorry.
My car was working fine until left for 4 days without starting on a geass verge.
I started it and back tyres had locked and light came on.
Light is on permanent and no power steering atm.
I have had a few obd's on there to erase any faults but none are showing?
A airbag light was on and whilst my friends computer was on it detected thus and removed it this is now gone.
I Live in luton an could possibly drive to u if need be thanks

@huttojb
What a great write up about the electric PSU in the Micra. Also how great it is to find a currently active forum about the very problem you are suffering from.
As you may have guessed I had the dreaded PS light come on last week, intermittently at first and now continuously. It’s my wife’s car and there’s no way she can drive it now. I’m in Olton, Solihull, not far from the TRW factory that you’ve mentioned, and so wondered if you could help.
Kevin

@huttojb
What a great write up about the electric PSU in the Micra. Also how great it is to find a currently active forum about the very problem you are suffering from.
As you may have guessed I had the dreaded PS light come on last week, intermittently at first and now continuously. It’s my wife’s car and there’s no way she can drive it now. I’m in Olton, Solihull, not far from the TRW factory that you’ve mentioned, and so wondered if you could help.
Kevin
Thank you. As discussed in message.