engine parts needed

hi lads only joined this site today so not really sure how it works,i live in dublin ireland,drive a 1989 white march st.. anyway long story short the timing belt snapped and caused a bit of damage and im looking for help locating the parts i need to rebuild it..i have a full car for parts but not really sure wat the engine is like in that and taught it might be better to rebuild the one in my car at the moment..if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.. thanks

What do you need? If its just valves which it usually is normal Micra K10 ones will fit. :)

not sure to be hoest mate never had any trouble with it before this.. it only happened last week and i was away going to start at it tomoro..u rekon its only the valves that will be wrecked ?

not sure to be hoest mate never had any trouble with it before this.. it only happened last week and i was away going to start at it tomoro..u rekon its only the valves that will be wrecked ?

Have a head there If you want it and I'm from dublin think I was talking to you before

Baz

oh yea in burgerking one nite.. sorry bout wasting ur time ringing u bout them wheels that time kinda lost intrest in the car for a while.. ill ring u in a min

Back