to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
i have a set of injectors, and a fuel rail from a cga3 engine

inlet manifold, from same engine

engine mounting

have a full engine i could break cg10 if any other parts are wanted,
have various water pipes and part of a wiring harness from the cga3

open to sensible offers for all parts,
would prefer collection but may post at exspense of buyer

EDIT: just remembered i have the 1.0l ecu ignition ring and chip if anyone is interested in it , also from coilpack engine

crank pulley from the cg10 please. also the top engine mount if it is the same across models. ive got a cg13 and its mounts are shot.

I may be interested in the cga inlet mani, do you have those fuel rail spacer/stand offs with it? And will you be going to the retro rides gathering on sunday?

Were is retro rides at? And spacers? I've got some pics to upload unless you pm me your number and I'll text you a pic of the manifold

Were is retro rides at? And spacers? I've got some pics to upload unless you pm me your number and I'll text you a pic of the manifold

RRG12 at Prescott Hill Climb, Gotherington, Cheltenham.
There's two cylindrical spacers about 40mm long that bolts the fuel rail to the intake mani, I was going to get the whole thing from the breakers but if you have these that could be good, as I already have the fuelrail and injectors.

BUMP

keeping until the weekend then if theres no interest its getting weighed in as i have no room for it and i need the cash

cg10 pistons, top engine mount and crank pully provisionally sold to TOMWEST

all other parts available, have 1.0l ecu aswell

Back