Engine looking a bit better!!

Yea - loads. Pulls really well in 2nd and 3rd, and since its the longer ratios, its all good!!
Titch

i like the painted cam cover looks like it has a nice finish :) but main thing that i like most is those rubber things near each end of ur strut brace :) *sniff* i want some coilovers but no money lol

Zephyr said:
i like the painted cam cover looks like it has a nice finish :) but main thing that i like most is those rubber things near each end of ur strut brace :) *sniff* i want some coilovers but no money lol

You can have them, its only a small protector for them lol!

Must say - i'm happy with it tho :)

looks good titch i see you got new bolts for the cam cover lol i think u needed them too from seeing it at jae,,how did ya get them off in the end?

Well it was Waynes dad that did it really. He tapped the off, and then jst re-threaded them. Then we changed it for ss bolts, which look better, and are probally gonna be easier to take off if i have to again!!

Looking good buddy! Hows the induction kit working out for you! Need to meet up again some time man!

Daz :alien:

RE: the induction kit. woo hoo hoo!!! how much and what brand / model? easy to fit as in DIY or needed a hand? cheers

Back