Electric shock?! Need a help badly please.. :(

Hi everyone, i need a help about electric shock.

I do get electric shocks when i get out of my car. i do get random electric shocks so I hate this you know! I don't know where this electric shock come from?

Right now, i got no both doorcards, driver side's speaker damaged (it got tear on the center side) and my aerial is not good.

do you have any ideas that i need to solve this problem please.

cheers
jk

static electricity shock or constant shock?

maybe try different clothing types,
stop shuffling in seats,
occasionally touch the metal door frame to discharge,
wear or fit a discharge strap?

I used to get this when I had to wear a suit to work everyday as the trousers were cheapish, Ever since I can now wear jeans which are cotton the shocks have completely stopped. User to hate having to touch my car after a journey because I knew it was always going to come...

I get them so often from synthetic fabrics that I always give the car a slap to discharge the current that's built up in me when I get out. But I never use a tree for that...

I get these every day haha, I wear a hat to work in the warehouse as its cold, and my car thinks its funny to zap me as I close the door :L

I have a technique of sort of reaching over the door and pushing it shut on the window, so that the static can't discharge.

haha im not into electricity though.. I normally grab the door between the window and door card and give it a pull to shut the door :p gotta move quick though or door fights back ahha

My shock issues were worsened by terrible grounding

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Back