ebay reserve

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
If i had thought that my k11 would not make the 900 quid reserve i had on it on ebay I would have placed bets at ladbrooks, surely the backside hasnt gone out of the market that much, how can a 52 plate micra with only 38k on the clock bodywork mint not make £900 well im dumbstruck. Good job I have a backup plan but cant go into those details here..............:(

Unfortunately it's a K11 Micra, there's a limited market to sell it too. The people that generally buy them, are the older people, who'd more likely buy from a dealer, and a first car buyer, who would pay a lot less.

Its still a shame though, i sympathise kennie, i paid too much for my micra, it only did 16500 when i got it but i still paid top whack, what your trying to sell here is a steal for someone. Correct me if you have tried already but you shouldnt have any probs getting at least 1k on autotrader.

If i knew exactly how it squared up to a 1.4 cga (and if i had more oney to play with lol) id have it off you.

If i knew exactly how it squared up to a 1.4 cga (and if i had more oney to play with lol) id have it off you.

I would love to put it up against one just for the sake of it maybe when jim blings is back up and running i will strip out the rear to even it up and see somehow i cant see there been much in it.

Back