Couple of Cabriolets on eBay...

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
If anyone is in the market for a Cabriolet, there is a couple on eBay at the moment:

1 day left, Silver

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290585441831&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Turquoise, forgot to mention, also has an UBER rare tonneau with it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200627758792&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I would post pictures, but eBay doesnt allow it anymore...

Plus my mum's might be up for sale again soon - alas she needs to move to another home :(
If anyone has any questions about Cabriolets, NeX and I are the ones to ask :)

Hmm, I can't see myself tooling round in a JDM Micra cabriolet, but they are quite cool. Baragin as well I think (Y)

That's fair enough, they are pretty marmite understandably :) If you can get them for under 2k they are a bargain, I doubt they'll go anywhere but up in the near future and take after the Figaro boom! Easier to look after than Figaros too ;)

I'm not sure though, I've seen a few tastefully modified ones before. Maybe a black one, chuck on a set of cambered chrome Superlites, wide arches, slam it to the floor, de-badge/de-bumpstrip, pre-facelift headlight/grill/bonnet conversion, Jap plates, full Japspeed exhaust system, all the usual stuff - I wouldn't say no :grinning:. Plus they seem to be rarer than hens teeth these days (Y)

They can look good if properly modified :) They did do a Black edition, but they are SO rare (NeX knows exact figures), so if you wanted a black one it'd need to be sprayed from silver red or green ideally (silver preferably ;)).
But they are worth it, they're great little cars - if you're going to JAE there will be two there :)
They are as rare as anything, and ones for sale are few and far between - especially good ones!

Well black would definitely look the best, and you're right when you say they're rare. I won't rush to find one though, I want an Almera GTI next :laugh:. I might keep an eye out for a good one of these though, you never know :wasntme:

Do it!!! There's not enough prefacelifted Cabs out there ;)
The only down side with that silver one is that it has the original tan hood and an automatic gearbox, but it's also good that it's so original - the steels it has are original, just like a blank canvas :)

Did the cabriolet ever come in the pre-facelift shape?

i dont think so, no - it was only ever facelift. I believe the black ones were prefacelift, but I'm not entirely 100% on that! The only other colours you can get is silver, red and green!

Bloody hell, £1370 for a mint cabriolet? Someone got a steal right there (Y). Maybe we'll see it on here at some point soon :grinning:

No, I'm not a fan of autos either. Prefer to be able to choose when to change gear, especially since I bought the car. My car can't tell me what to do :laugh:

Yeah being an auto can be a down side! My one is a manual if Anyone is interested ;) I imagine itd be easy enough to convert to manual if someone wanted to!
Can't recommend them enough though :)

It might be...:wasntme: if you name the right price and would be able to give it a good home then you are welcome to her ;)
Hint: the right price is not 1370 ;)

Will be going to a good home :) be garaged and well looked after :p name a price mmmm and right price isn't 1370? Hmmm 1370.99?? Just messing ;) Would have to see if can sell mine first and check out insurance:blush:

Will be going to a good home :) be garaged and well looked after :p name a price mmmm and right price isn't 1370? Hmmm 1370.99?? Just messing ;) Would have to see if can sell mine first and check out insurance:blush:

Sounds good - garaged is always good! :D I'm taking her to JAE in September, which isn't too far away now, yeesh! But yeah just let me know how it goes :) Unfortunately with mum retiring soon and me not being able to give her the right attention, she needs to go to a good home!

btw there was a cabriolet pre facelift version in white :) oh and as good as that price is, i bought my second cabriolet for £300 meaning that i have spent £1300 on two cabriolets... just got to keep your eyes open

Niki please say you are keeping the cabriolet, don't let it go, i can make it go faster if thats what you want

btw there was a cabriolet pre facelift version in white :) oh and as good as that price is, i bought my second cabriolet for £300 meaning that i have spent £1300 on two cabriolets... just got to keep your eyes open

Niki please say you are keeping the cabriolet, don't let it go, i can make it go faster if thats what you want

Sorry just saw you had replied!
Fraid the Cabriolet is going - I don't need her to go faster, I need her to be more economical and deal with my commute easily. I borrowed her for a week back from my mum and she just isn't what I need!

Back