Ebay Numbty,s

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Why is it that when your selling on ebay and you set requirments so that people with less than 5 positive feedback cant bid on your items, Or/And no overseas bidders you get all the prats bidding on it and your buyer requirments dont kick in. So I contacted ebay and the reply I got was that if you set more than one buyer requirment they will cancel each other out and that you have to only tick the one you feel most applies so whats the point, I now find myself having to keep a close eye on things and do the job manually from now on im using auto trader.........sunday morning winge sorry people but i have to sound off somewhere(Y)

Really going off eBay, they've removed the ability to charge postage on a lot of items. That now means you lose more money via Paypal

agreed, not happy with ebay at the moment, i am loosing out on a few things...

problem is, its where all the stuff and customers are

well im now up to 60 watchers and the bidding is at a stand still if it makes the reserve i will be happy as im not out to profit by the sale i just need to free up some money. I even set the reserve low £850 just to sell it I know its probley worth a bit more and i would have been happy with £1000 but it seems there is just no interest in the k11. If it sells for 850 then i will have lost £475 over the year that i have owned it, such is life........best is the snow melted overnight on the main road and that allowed me to blow some cob webs out happy days

nah not yet. but i think i may have bitten off a little to much as i need to have 1800 quid by 23rd of this month and its not looking to good maybe i will be lucky and there will be some last minute activity on bidding......I can cover the money but it will wipe me out and i hate been in that position hence the sale of micra and laptop lol

i think its the post christmas lack of cash that everyone has.... i still hope you get what you want for it, but i think it will be a push at this time of year

Back