Warning Scam Artist on eBay

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
The person whose bought my car on eBay is fast turning out to be a scam artist me thinks.

Wins auction
Doesn't pay deposit and wont answer my invoices etc
I try calling the Mob number on the eBay profile and it doesn't exist.
Google the address provided and it's an office block building in London with insurance brokers etc
Now has my full home address and Paypal account - which they may be able to hack, who knows!

If anyone called olay.royal bids on any of your items, for gods sake DON'T LET THEM WIN IT. Refuse the bid, cancel it, whatever you have to do.

They've messed with the wrong person - they come trying to steal my car, come anywhere near me etc - I will pound their head in with any blunt implement I can find. grr

there is many out there! shame it happen to someone on here though!

im sure nothing will come of it, maybe it was just some annoying person that just doesn't wanna pay anymore.

change your passwords etc. if you feel vunerable. dont forget to report to ebay if you havent already! good luck (Y)

In all honesty, I do feel vunerable - there are too many strange people out there nowadays. I have deleted all pics showing my reg and pics which may give away where I live.
It may just be someone not willing to pay anymore, but there is only 1 feedback on their profile buying another car a couple of days before - the seller leaves positive feedback, but olay.royal has left bad feedback on the seller saying he won the auction, but the seller sold it elsewhere and he's a lier [sic].
I'm taking any chances frankly, but uf they wanna mess, then by all means necessary I'd like to see them try. I'd quite happily run them over with a ton and a half of car.

looks like he left feedback saying thankyou for bidding? thats weird just looked at his profile and to be honest he does look genuine enough although is poor with grammar :)
im sure you and your car will be fine just inform ebay as you can get their registration details off of them if need be as i have a friend who had done the same!

Nah that was the seller, olay was the bidder who threw a fit and gave the seller neg feedback.
I have informed eBay fo' sho' - waiting to hear back now!

let us know what happens with ebay etc. you tried using piston heads? autotrader etc.? because if you sell it you wont have to worry about it as such :(

Should be fine mate, just inform eBay and eBay is leagly binding so if he won he has got to buy it unless it is not like you advertised it so tell eBay he won the bid and is refusing you may get compensation for it, if not he will at least get blocked for waisting time

Back