ebay find, havent seen 1 about for ages!

iirc the jdm micra 4x4 is a standard micra just with an electic motor in the back same as the cube/note, its been for sale a long time price is a bit heavy imho

rear as in in the back well cosy!and rare for you:(.but:grinning:its not good for a littlun so has worked for you
wasnt to keen on 5 doors before but its looking difrunt now

Think i might have to get saving if thats how much a march import costs! On a side note.. is there anywhere i can get one of those bumper mounted arials? Wanted one ever since this pic..

05-big.jpg

Shaun said:
Ebay? surely you just use any arial and just wire it up...

Just found out it's not an arial at all, it's a 'Bumper pole' that the japs use to judge how close they are to stuff, better explained here in a 'For Sale' by jdmisme..

Here

didnt know it but this is exactly what i was looking for! But at a starting bid of £65.00 it wouldnt have made much difference.. cant wait till im earning more money in my new job :(

Just found out it's not an arial at all, it's a 'Bumper pole' that the japs use to judge how close they are to stuff, better explained here in a 'For Sale' by jdmisme..

Here

didnt know it but this is exactly what i was looking for! But at a starting bid of £65.00 it wouldnt have made much difference.. cant wait till im earning more money in my new job :(

ah after reading that it's not something i would want/need, i have to be very careful as it is because of my mint condition alloys lol
Good luck though!

Back