Ebay Find k11 1.8 turbo

Saw that the other day, that car must be on its 100th owner by now, the amount of times it has been up for sale.

Yer, I suspect it is a rust bucket and probably goes through drive shafts, there has to be a reason why people buy it and put it almost straight back up for sale each time.

it says because its to loud and the neighbours are complaning! ahah yeah, like people would sell a perfectly good car with that much work done to it because of the neighbours! definetley something wrong with it.

Wouldn't mind actually seeing the engine
Don't like the tail light stripe it's what all the chavs do to their corsa's round my way!

5e0fb11b-a28b-d590.jpg

It's not the engine in this car but does look like it would be fairly straight forward on a k10
Strange that you'd fit such an engine to a k11 though seems a bit backwards! I mean fitting a newer engine in an older car means that the engine needs to pass the emissions law for the age of the car. But fitting an 80s engine in a mid 90s car means the old engine would need to conform to the stricter rules including mandatory cats!

Hi

Your absolutely correct I did own it for quite some time, the engine is there lol. Apart from the orange calipers shes as I sold her with quite a few more miles on her now. She was ok when I had her she had a few issues but she does need jobs all round really. Also needs jobs all the time definitely a friday car. Nice to have owned her though if you know what I mean. lol

Back