Ebay Find 4-2-1 Manifold Q?

this is a guys off here, had a white k10, same forum name as his ebay name but less the 123

looks ok if its stainless, if you can get it for £100 bargin, but only if its stainless, if its mild steel i can do you one cheaper

well i dont really have the money for that exact part just yet, got your money waiting for the strut brace (Y) just wanted to know if i could just use it straight away if i got one what about the sensor thing coming off of my manifold? and what would be the difference between the steels?

you would need a hole in it for the O2 sensor, but if you have a nut and a welder its a 5 min job. well stainless steel doesnt rust so in theory will last a lifetime and mild settl are what standard exhausts are made from and at somepoint over its life will need changing cos they go rusty and rottern.

you would need a hole in it for the O2 sensor, but if you have a nut and a welder its a 5 min job. well stainless steel doesnt rust so in theory will last a lifetime and mild settl are what standard exhausts are made from and at somepoint over its life will need changing cos they go rusty and rottern.

ah ok well i could get someone to weld it for me as i dont have a welding kit :glare:
and i dont know if the car would last another 17 years :grinning:

unfortunately at the moment i dont have facilities to weld stainless steel, but hopefully that is going to change, ill be intouch as and when,

(BTW the new w/shops entering its final stages so ill be intouch soon anyway.)

unfortunately at the moment i dont have facilities to weld stainless steel, but hopefully that is going to change, ill be intouch as and when,

(BTW the new w/shops entering its final stages so ill be intouch soon anyway.)

its ok no rush cant wait to get me car sorted though (Y)

Back