Dyno Rangers page

cisco

» CMF Member
I've just made this new page which is like a top 10 list of the most powerful dyno readouts of any micras within the site.

Please check it out. As yet, there aren't many entries in there. I know of a number of powerful micras which are worthy of being added in there, so guys if your car suits this criteria, please send one of the site editors an image of your best dyno readout. It must be atleast 800pixels wise.

Check it out:
http://www.micra.com.au/community/dyno-rangers.php

The good thing, is that this page is updatable by the Site Editors. So I'm slowly getting the site up to the point where I don't need to be around to update a lot of the important content pages. I'm writing more cool stuff like this as I get time.

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh yeah by the way, hurry up and bust blue monster out of its throne. I want someone to beat it within 6 months. Come on!

mik

» CMF Member
Really cool site, i like it ;-)
Well i guess it will take more than 6 Months for anybody to beat your blue monster, except ...

Go White Knight go, you can make it :)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
No Whitey will never catch Bluey but when she is all sorted might be very interesting lower /mid range.
Aim is to make Whitey a torque machine.
A sprinter not a stayer.
THanks Cisco I am sure it will become a very popular page.
Like to see some modded non forced up there as well as I am sure anyone who has some serious mods will not be left behind at the lights !!!
Be good to see a bog stock Micra as well just to compare.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm. Evade I did do a search of dyno sheets in the old pictures.. I'll check again.

cisco

» CMF Member
wooh! this other people updating the site business is awesome! nice one.

Back