Car had mot yesterday, and my driving test date

Mum took my car up to the garage on Monday ngiht so it could have its mot at 10am on Tuesday, so the results were, it passed but failed on one thing, one of the light that light up the rear reg plate had died so it cost me an extra £10 to get it sorted. Probably the cheapest repair haha.

I also found out on Monday night during my driving lesson that my driving test is on September 20th at 8:10am.

Good luck, and good news on the car. Always nice when you get an easy MOT! My Corsa is due this month and i'm expecting the worst.

Thanks mate, and good luck to your corsa, love it to pass:p

long list of advisories last year, and it only passed emissions with an idle speed of 3000rpm lol. Didn't fix any of the faults as they werent that serious.

Good luck with your driving test! Having been unable to offer anyone advice on anything car related (as am a total novice) this is something I do know about having taken a few myself and having only passed test in December. Be calm, have something to eat before you leave and take it nice and slow. If you mess up (which I'm sure you wont!) don't panic, just try and calmly correct your mistake. and dont forget, mirrors mirrors mirrors!!

Back