Driveshaft (N/S for a '96 1.3!)

mintyfresh

Ex. Club Member
I've been driving on a split inner CV boot for longer than I really should have and the inevitable has happened, need a new (well old, but good condition) driveshaft and hopefully someone here can help me out :)

There are different types of driveshaft fitted throughout he range of k11's, take your old one out, then buy one that matches

Boots are no more than £10. Case of regressing. If you want a new Driveshaft. Motor factor quoted me £77. Or scrapyard job count the number of splines on inner and outer joint beforehand

Yeah I know, I've done a few outer cv boots in my time but this was an inner and I kept putting it off again and again hence the need for a new driveshaft. Have checked a few local scrappies and they only have 1l shafts. Think I'm correct in saying until 1998 the 1l and 1.3l used different shafts?

Cheers for confirming frank (it's been a while eh?!) having trouble finding any and MOT is looming nearer! Think both might be gone to be honest, most hideous noise when turning :/

Back